Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/skagdvd/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/skagdvd/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Keep that shit out of our rivers!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Keep that shit out of our rivers!  (Read 4953 times)
chaveecha
« on: July 08, 2010, 02:34:40 PM »

Now that the verdict is in, and sulfite-based egg cures have been shown to be poisonous to juvenile salmonids, you'd think one of our regulatory agencies would get on the stick to keep them out of our waters. Sadly, it looks like it's up to us anglers to self-regulate.

Anybody have any ideas on how we can convince the blue-glove crowd to start caring? So far I've kept my mouth shut on the river. On-the-water confrontations seem like bad business, generally. But it's painful to watch people willingly poisoning young-of-the-year steelhead in May, June and July.

Need suggestions, please... Huh

camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 05:10:52 PM »

Sign the petition to ODFW and the commission!

return to  info@skagitmaster.com

chaveecha
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 06:44:22 PM »

i am feeling dumb, but how do i do it?

camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:15:13 AM »

download the petition and sign at the bottom(enter your name and address and business, if representing a business) and email back to info@skagitmaster.com.

J

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: