Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SKAGIT MASTER DVD  (Read 1973 times)
harleytioHH123

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:39:34 PM »

Good Evening:

Is there any news about when we can expect to being able to buy Skagit Master #5. I hope that it is soon.

camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 10:44:37 AM »

Skagit Master 5 is becoming a difficult reality.  After all of the success of the first 4, (they are the best selling fly fishing DVDs in all categories), I cannot seem to get sponsors to support the last DVD in the series.  It is a challenging time for me.  Without at least 5 committed sponsors I cannot produce the show.  It is a work in progress.  Thank you for the support and continued interest in Skagit Master shows.   

Jeff Mishler

harleytioHH123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 12:42:13 PM »

Thank You very much for the reply and supplied information.

mmckenzie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 12:24:20 AM »

Wow Jeff, that is crazy. You'd think that such a successful series like Skagit Master would have companies eager to sponsor it - getting their brands out in front. I'd think that Farbank would be a big supporter - since they make arguably the most popular items used by skagit casters / spey fishers in general here in the US.

I hope you are able to pull together the sponsors and make the 5th installment a reality. I don't suppose you've considered a crowd sourced funding campaign if you can't pull in enough of the big guys?

camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 10:50:08 AM »

Wow Jeff, that is crazy. You'd think that such a successful series like Skagit Master would have companies eager to sponsor it - getting their brands out in front. I'd think that Farbank would be a big supporter - since they make arguably the most popular items used by skagit casters / spey fishers in general here in the US.

I hope you are able to pull together the sponsors and make the 5th installment a reality. I don't suppose you've considered a crowd sourced funding campaign if you can't pull in enough of the big guys?

I haven't gone that route yet, but I guess I could try.  The 5th show completes the circle and ends where it began with Ed Ward and Jerry French, (and others) pulling all of the technology and technique together to create new angling opportunities.  It seems like a easy sell. I'll keep working on it.

Thanks for the support.

JM

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: