Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/skagdvd/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Introducing Dave Pinczkowski!!!
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Introducing Dave Pinczkowski!!!  (Read 6014 times)
camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2013, 04:26:37 PM »

If you haven't seen SM4, you should check out this intro to the man who has lead many down the path of life with a two handed rod.  It was a blast to hang out with Tom and Dave last fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12H8fiDKISM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUe2v9bvlgMtGxTFjL00QP6w

JM

MaeWest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 05:30:58 PM »

I totally enjoyed SM4 - frankly, not being from the midwest, I was a bit skeptical going in as to its value to us left-coasters. My skepticism was unwarranted. Despite the "two guys in a boat" look to much of the video, the easy camaraderie between Tom and the guys was evident, and there was a ton of information imparted with wide application in a manner that kept me interested all the way through. Well done.

camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 12:22:26 PM »

Thank you.  I watch these shows months after I release them when I've had time to step back.  SM4 is my favorite for the very reasons you state.

JM

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: