Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/skagdvd/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
First Fish Swung on a Two hander
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: First Fish Swung on a Two hander  (Read 3672 times)
FutureWaterfowler20

View Profile Email
« on: March 19, 2013, 07:50:23 PM »

I got my first two hander in the mail a week ago and due to having my wisdom teeth getting pulled I had to wait to get out. This was my second time out casting and fishing. I bought the redington prospector 11'3" 7wt. Also I wanted to post up a picture of the my first attempt at tying Low Holer's Squidro pattern. And I proved that it is effective in the rivers of Ohio.

camosled
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 10:28:25 AM »

Nicely done.   Seems the ice is gone on your rivers.  Not so when we were there.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 10:30:34 AM by camosled » Logged

FutureWaterfowler20

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 10:41:33 AM »

When you guys where here we had that really cold spell. The temperatures actually reach close to 40 end of last week. We also had some warm rains that brought most river temps into the 40's. My Buddy Donny who is from Michigan caught four that same day I got one. I am still rough on my casting. Snap T's and Double's off my right shoulder are fine. but anything Cack-handed I really can't do yet! All in time though.

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: